We did start our SUMMER right!


For twice the blogs I typed here were gone.
So this blog that was supposed to be long is now short.


This blog is all about what happened last April 4-8, 2010!

Thanks to Mariel and Chare for coming here in Batangas!

I hope you guys enjoyed!

Thanks to Kuya Ardin, Eunice and Ate Angel for accompanying us! 
Thanks guys!!!

Sorry I'm quite lazy to type everything that happened. 
I typed it earlier but just like what I said it was deleted.
So instead, I am doing a photo blog!APRIL 4, 2010

I was sort of shocked because I thought they will come on the fiesta day itself!

At Balayan Baywalk!
(In this photo: l to r: Mariel, Chare, Darlene)
Photo taken by: Kuya Ardin

APRIL 5, 2010

FIESTA!!!

Happy Fiesta!!!

APRIL 6, 2010


At Canyon Cove!
(In this photo: l to r: Darlene, Chare, Mariel, Ate Angel & Eunice)
Photo taken by: Kuya Ardin
Next stop?
Golden Sunset!
PLAYA CALATAGAN!
(In this photo: l to r: Eunice, Darlene, Chare, Mariel)

SWIMMING!!!
(In this photo: l to r: Eunice, Darlene, Chare, Mariel)
 
DAYANDAYAN KIDS!! <3
The sister I never had!
With my lovely cousin, Eunice! :*
   



   
When we got home...
SABOG DINNER!

CARD GAMES NIGHT!!!

Our faces after the game...

Kuya Ardin

Mariel
Darlene
Chare

   No pictures were taken on the 7th and 8th. :(
HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH YOU GUYS!
I LOVE YOU ALL! :*



0 comments:

Post a Comment