HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


Yes, that was late. 
I was gonna post this entry last Monday (Feb 14) but I failed. 

So, Valentine's...
To tell you the truth, I was kinda excited that day.
Not because I was expecting someone to give me flowers or whatsoever.
I was excited because 1FMT girls prepared a little surprise for 1FMT boys.
We bought ferrero and krispy kreme for them.

The "little surprise" was planned  because we heard that the boys were planning to surprise us too.
Anyway, since my friends and I already knew about their plan, we made sure that it will be THEM who will be surprised.

After Chem class, our prof asked us (girls) to stay inside the room while the boys went out.
We knew that they were gonna do the surprise already.
So while they were outside, preparing the flowers, we also prepared our little surprise for them.
When the boys got in, they gave us the flowers they bought for us.
And in exchanged for that, we gave them the chocolates and doughnuts.
They were surprised that their faces looked a lot more surprised than the girls'. =)))
Some of them could not believe that we also prepared something for them and that it'll be them who will be surprised.

After the surprise, my guy friend Neo told us (my girl friends and I) that he just needed to get something and that, he'll just meet up with us.
When he asked us to go to the main building, we saw him and Kath with a box of Yellow Cab Pizza.
That was his Valentine's surprise for us.
That's so sweet of you, Nyaaaaw! >:D<
During dismissal, we accompanied Maiza and Kat in Espanya.
Maiza needed to develop some pictures,
while Kat was waiting for someone at that time.
:">

While waiting for the photos that Maiza needed, Neo told us that the boys actually planned to give each girl a long stemmed rose and a shirt.
They weren't able to buy the shirt because when they planned it, it was only a week before Valentine's.
The shirt was supposed to have something like this in front:
"We Feel MT without YOU"

Get it get it? Feel MT  = FMT (our section)

Thats so sweet.
Didnt know they planned something like that.

The next day, after English class, Mike, one of our blockmates, showed a video clip.
The video contains  1FMT girls' pictures, and boys' messages to the girls.
I dunno exactly what the messages are all about since we weren't able to finish watching the 10-minute video that the boys prepared because the laptop kept on hanging.
Maybe I can try to post the video here once somebody uploads it. :)

So this is how I spent my Valentine's day.
It was fun, sweet and awesome!

I feel so lucky because
I have 17 brothers and 32 sisters to spend it with.


I love you so much, 1FMT! You guys are the best!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment