Hello 2nd year, 2nd sem!

Another semester had passed, and now I am ready to welcome a new one! laughing
SECOND YEAR, SECOND SEM AY. 2011-2012
Legend:
APEC1 – Adapted PE
LIT 102 A – Philippine Literatures
MTEDUC - Principles & Strategies of Teaching Health Education
SCL 3 – The Social Teachings of the Church
H HISTCG – Human Histology with Cytogenetics
CHEM 600 – Biochemistry
COMP 103 – Intro. to Computer with Applications
PHAR/DTEST – Pharmacology with Drug Testing 
I just want to share my schedule for this sem to you guys! happy
I actually love it compare to my past schedules.
As you can see I only have two 7 am classes, which means I can sleep longer :))
And another thing that makes this schedule great is the fact that my latest is 5:30!
Goal for this semester?
Be in the dean's list.
GOOD GRADES. :>
Yes, having good grades will be fine with me already. happy
Anyway, what happens to this semester, I am sure you will be updated! So don`t forget to visit my site!
'til next time! winky

0 comments:

Post a Comment