Happy GC's! ♡

Hi. :)
The highlight of my day was:

when I lost my voice
an hour of Pharmacology

third day of PharmaWeek
blue day today

HANG OUT WITH THE GC's! 

It's the third day of UST Pharmacy Week 2011, and the only class we had was Pharmacology.
After the class, we went to Illumina Residences (where Neo lives) to have a simple outing.
I think today's the first day of this week that the whole GCs (formerly known as Jejetribe) is complete. :D

I thought I would not be able to go since I had to fix my NSTP stuff.
Good thing my NSTP prof replied quite early, and Daniel and I were able to follow to Sta. Mesa.

I guess I'll let the pictures below summarize how fun today was. :)

Me, Mae, Karla, Luchi, Den, Kim, Rona and Maiza

Kim, Neo, Den, Cla, Mae, Rona


Thanks  to Neo and to his parents for today!
Thanks for allowing us to stay in your place, and for making us feel home. :>

It was indeed fun. Glad we were home safe!
I really enjoyed this day even though I kinda lost my voice. Hahaha!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment