Happy Birthday, Kuya Ardin! || Velada Tomasino


3 things for today…

1. HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER!
He annoys me ever since we were little kids.
He has never ending list of to-do things for me all the time.
He gets mad at me when I come home late.
He even gets mad at me even though I’m not doing anything.
But I know, those are his own ways of being a brother to me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUYA ARDIN! 



2. St. Paul’s Day!
This is who I am:
A proud Thomasian.
An Assumptionist by heart.
But that will never change the fact that the person I am right now is shaped by the Paulinian family.
Forever Paulinian. <3
HAPPY FEAST DAY, FELLOW PAULINIANS!




3. Velada Tomasina
As I said earlier, aside from being a Paulinian, I am a Thomasian too.
A proud one.
WHY? Well, why not?!
The pictures below will tell you.









In these pictures, we go back to the time when UST has just started.
That was 401 years ago...

Don’t we all just look good?
Just like Maria Clara and Crisostomo Ibarra. Hahaha! :")


Today was really a long day.
But it was really great. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment