Travel Photo blog: Palawan 2012




     Sorry for not updating my blog last week. Something happened, and I had to face that problem. Anyway, for this entry, I would share my trip to Palawan with my family and family friends last January 12 to 15. We went to Puerto Princesa, Palawan because my mom had a convention. 


     I have lots of pictures to show, so I guess, just what I normally do, I'll just let you know how fun my stay in Palawan is, by those pictures.




FIRST DAY

Leggo, Palawan! :D
At Kainato :)
At Iwahig Firefly Watching

    

              SECOND DAY: Island Hopping

Breakfast at The Legend Palawan


Honda Bay 
w/ Tonette
snorkeling 
lunch :)
BEACH!!! 
Starfish <3 
At Pandan Island :)

Coral reefs

THIRD DAY: CITY TOUR
At Plaza Kwartel
 (l to r: Kuya Ardin, Daddy, myself, Mommy, Tita Ada, Tonette)


At Crocodile Farm
At Baker's Hill 
Dinner at Badjao Restaurant

LAST DAY: Underground River




MY FAMILY! <3
     Usually, when I go out of town, I would not want to go back to that place. I would always want to go and explore a different province. But I guess, Palawan is an exception. I want to go back and visit El Nido. People say, El Nido has great beaches.


     My trip to Palawan has changed me in a way. Usually, I would not want to swim in a beach and see sea creatures while I'm under the water. I'm always afraid seeing what's under the water because I feel like there's something that's going to bit me. But in Palawan, I had so much fun snorkeling. I loved seeing the fishes. I may got few scratches on my leg, and stepped on a sea urchin, but it was all worth it! Being under the sea was really awesome!I can say that Puerto Princesa, Palawan is such a great place. Everything and everywhere seems to be so clean and peaceful. The people were nice, welcoming, and hospitable. It is a must-visit place here in the Philippines!



     This place proves that IT IS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment