Good Bye, Med Online Diary!

Hello everyone!
As most of you know, I had a separate blog for my med school journey, which was
http://medonlinediary.blogspot.com. Since I'm basically done with med school, and a new chapter of my med life has begun, I realized that it is better to just maintain only one blog, which of course, will be my personal blog.

I've decided to shut down my Med Online Diaries blog, and my blog posts there will be transferred here SOON (that's a promise!)

Currently, the link is still accessible, but it will be in private already. (I can't delete my blog right away since I'm still on the process of transferring my blog posts from there to here.)

This isn't really a good bye, alright? I'll just close M.O.D. to make my personal blog better. (I swear, I'm in the process of improving this personal blog already! I can't wait for you guys to see the updates!!!)

Thank you so much for your understanding and for reading my blog posts! 'Til next time!

XoXo,



9 comments:

  1. Oh no! This is sad! But at least youre back to blogging! Welcome back, Darlene!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Don't worry, I'll be transferring my blog posts from MOD here, soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Hope you'll have more stories about your med life! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will posts more about med life! Check out my blog posts about PLE soon! :)

      Delete
  3. PLE tips please!!! :D Congrats, doc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely post about this! I'll also be posting downloadable files such as reviewers and samplexes compiled in google drives by various med students and fellow doctors! :)

      Delete
  4. Doc, check my comments! hehe too busy? does your page need to approve our comments first? or my comments arent totally posted? huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You're listed as unknown commenter so idk if you have other posts aside from this. Nevertheless, I can see your comments!! And yes, I think I need to approve your comments before it gets posted. Or it depends. I actually don't know, lol.

      Delete
  5. Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent info! I am looking forward to seeing more posts by you as soon as possible! I have judged that you do not compromise on quality. medical spa industry

    ReplyDelete