I'M BACK!

Oh wow. I haven't opened my blog for almost 4 years?? I missed writing here so much - rambling about med school and other random things.

You may be wondering how I was doing for the last 4 years.
First, I'm no longer a medical student.  I am now a LICENSED PHYSICIAN (finally!). If I'm not mistaken, my last few posts were about the first quarter of my third year in medical school. Well, I've been through a lot since then. I had my clerkship, which of course, the most challenging and tiring of my medical school days. I also had my senior internship after my graduation, which was actually, almost the same thing as clerkship, but with more free time, yet with bigger responsibilities. And, of course, I had my boards - the Physician Licensure Exams, which was the highlight of my 2019, the year I struggled the most. I hope from there, you'd understand why I wasn't able to update this blog anymore.

Aside from the description, I'm going to update the other sections of this blog such as photos, D's escapades (which was under construction for so long, LOL!), add new contents or new blog layouts, perhaps?

Moving on, as I said earlier, I'm now a licensed physician. You may be wondering, how come I decided to return to blogging when I'm supposed to be busier now? Well, after passing the board exams, newly licensed physicians have various options. Some went to residency right away, others went to moonlighting, research, etc. Well, I, myself, decided to have a year off first (to not drain myself), and went to moonlighting up to the last quarter of this year, then I'll start with residency. So basically, I have more free time than those who are currently in residency.  Another reason maybe is because we're under enhanced community quarantine now due to COVID-19, and my clinic temporarily closes.

To make sure I'm gonna update this blog regularly, I've decided to post every Wednesdays again like what I did with my old blog: My Passport (which was still up btw, LOL).

I hope this blog still interests you! Topics I'm planning to write about include:

  • What I'm going to take for my Residency Training (a little update about my MD life, how I made my decision on what I'm going to take, other choices for specialization, etc.)
  • What I'm currently doing during my year off (detailed things I do in moonlighting)
  • Skin care products I'm currently using (Skin care has become a hot topic nowadays, maybe because of numerous vloggers promoting/trying different products, plus, I received a number of questions about skin care products on my “Contact Me” section)
  • Physician Licensure Exam tips! (Oooh, I'm excited to write about this!!!)
And if there are other things that you want me to share, you can always drop by my comment or contact me section! 

12 comments: