#AskDarlene 2

1. What do you usually do during your free time?
As medical students, we barely have free time. Which is why, every time we have a "free time", we make the most out of it. I spend most of my free time bonding with my family, playing with my pet, blogging, and watching series. :)

2. What are your favorite series?
Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Awkward...and the list goes on, and on... :)

3. 5 things you can't leave your house without? (in order)
Cellphone, hanky, money, keys, watch (and to add, umbrella, most especially during rainy season).

4. Favorite chocolate/s?
Hmm, this is hard.. I'm a certified chocoholic. I guess my favorite ones are Reese's, Mars, Ferrero Rocher :)

5. Do you smoke? 
Nope, and never! :)

6. Talents you wish you have, or maybe something you want to try?
Photography and calligraphy 

7. If you weren't in med school, where will you be?
If wasn't in med school... I'll still be in med school. :P Hahaha. Sorry, I don't know. I never thought of that! :)

8. Favorite piece/s of jewelries, and why?
The pair of white gold earrings my mom gave me when I passed my first year in med school
My Pandora bracelet since it signifies different aspects of who I am. :)
Love Bracelet - unique
Charriol bangle from my cousin Eunice

9. Read your post about your specialization dilemma, have you decided now? If not yet, what is/are the specialization/s you feel like considering? If yes, what?
I still haven't decided what specialization to take in the future. I somehow able to manage  to set it aside this "dilemma" first. I still consider Surgery and OB, though, but idk, it's really hard to tell. :)

10. Favorite love quote from a movie?
"To let true love remain unspoken is the quickest route to a heavy heart." - Warren Peace, Sky High

11. Hi, im the same person who asked about your favorite love quote from a movie? How about all-time favorite movie quote (if not the same as the one you answered for the love quote)
"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki, The Lion King

12. I heard you are fond of reading novels... First novel you've read?
The Princess Diaries Series by Meg Cabot <3 

13. All-time favorite movie/s?
Harry Potter 1-7.2

14. Whose blog is your most favorite?
Saab Magalona <3 #BlogGoals, lol. 

15. As a child, who was your favorite cartoon character?
Elmo from Sesame Street!! And I still love him up to now, btw. ;)

16. Favorite "nakakaiyak talaga, bes" movies?
If Only, Hachi: A Dog's Tale, A Walk To Remember

17. Do you play any musical instruments? If yes, what, and what pieces can you play?
Believe it or not, I do know how to play the piano and the guitar. My brothers and I took piano lessons for123456789 summer, lol. But later on, I realized piano wasn't for me, so I decided to take guitar lessons, thinking it might be the right path for me (char!). Eventually, I realized it wasn't just piano which wasn't for me, lol! Later on, I figured  out where I really belong when my dad saw my drawing book, and he and my mom decided to enroll me in painting lessons one summer. <3

Anywaaay, going back, for piano, I know how to play Way Back Into Love, My Heart Will Go On, and Killing Me Softly.

18. Biggest achievements so far?
Graduating from college, acceptance in Medical School, and becoming a RMT. :)

19. Favorite subject in high school? In college? In post-grad?
From grade school to high school, my favorite subject was Math. In college? Parang wala? But I enjoyed Clinical Microscopy the most during my internship. In med school naman, hmm, wala rin 'ata. But I enjoy Surgery. Enjoy ha, wala akong sinabing I do well, hahaha. Wala lang, amazing lang talaga. :)

20. What are you doing now, then after?
Right now, I'm answering your question, which is probably the last question I'm going to answer for this batch of question. I'm gonna try to sleep now, since it's almost 5AM, and I have to wake up "early" later since I need to continue studying for my evals next week, huhu.


← #AskDarlene 1

2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog, join traffic exchange to earn money such as nuffnang,ambient ads in Phils

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for visiting my page! :) I'm already part of the Nuffnang Community. Will checkout ambient ads, thanks! :)

      Delete